You can connect your Keycloak-instance as an Auth Provider for Seatsurfing.
1. Configure your Keycloak-instance
- Log in to your instance' administration console.
- Goto Clients and click Create.
- Choose a Client-ID, select openid-connect and enter as Root URL the complete URL of your Seatsurfing installation and click Save.
- Now Change Access Type to confidential.
- Click Save, in the navigationbar "Keys" will appear.
- At "Keys" you can copy the secret for the next step.
2. Configure Seatsurfing
- Log in to Seatsurfing's Administrator UI.
- Navigate to Settings and add a new Auth Provider.
- Select the Keycloak template.
- Paste the Client ID you have choosen in keycloak into the "Client ID" field.
- Paste the Secret Value into the "Client Secret" field.
- Change all keycloakhost.sample to your hostname and optional master to your realm.
- Save the Auth Provider.
- Copy the Callback URL which is displayed right after saving.
3. Finish Keycloak Configuration
- Head back to the Client you've created in the Keycloak admin-console in Step 1.
- Change Valid Redirect URIs from https://...../* to /auth/xxxxxc/callback